REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: Digital Marketing Contractor
The Uptown Business Association invites proposals from Metro Vancouver-based businesses/companies to execute the digital marketing for the Uptown Business Association. Your submission will help to inform the basis for a contract between your business/company and the UBA. We encourage Indigenous companies and those representing culturally diverse communities to submit. Priority will be given to New Westminster based businesses or individuals.
The Uptown Business Association is a non-profit organization incorporated in September 2014. It represents all Businesses and Property Owners in the designated uptown area of New Westminster and is funded through a property tax levy. The key purpose of the UBA is to develop, encourage, and promote business in Uptown New Westminster to the region and to generate revitalization and improvement in the region. It is managed by a board of elected directors representing business owners, landlords and service providers in the area who lead and serve on five committees that focus on the five pillars of the UBA.
The five committees of the UBA are:
- Street Beautification– This Committee is committed to work towards a beautiful and dynamic Uptown. Develop coordinated efforts between Merchants, Property Owners, other Community groups and Municipality, to improve streetscape and property within the UBA.
- Marketing– Promote Uptown and its businesses and services to residents and externally. Support existing events and engage with owners and merchants.
- Outreach– Engaging the with the nonprofit community to elevate the region of Uptown and provide meaningful impact to the area where we work and live.
- Events-Organize and facilitate events that drive business to the area including Uptown Live, Uptown Unplugged, Recovery Day and the Royal City Farmers Market Winter Market
- Advocacy– The UBA works to attract and promote business in the area, and be the voice for our members and the community that surrounds us.
Scope of Work:
The development and execution of an integrated year-long digital marketing campaign for 2021 and beyond. The goal is to increase the profile of the UBA members and area in the region: New Westminster, Burnaby, Tri-Cities, Delta and beyond.
This contract can be renewed yearly.
This contract includes:
- Creation of social media strategy that makes recommendations to effectively attract and retain various users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Content creation for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook including video and photography
- Execution of social media strategy through UBA Social Media channels
- Provide quarterly reports for digital and social media campaigns
- Management and purchase of Digital Advertising with New West Record
- Social Media advertising
BUDGET: $40,000 (this budget includes content, video production, advertising budgets and staff times)
Submission of proposal: By email to Erin Jeffery at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 10, 2020
Any questions or clarification can be submitted to Erin Jeffery at email@example.com